Wednesday, June 29, 2022

The Three Hearts - St. Joseph's most Chaste heart - 1st Wednesday after Feast of the Sacred Heart

Immaculate heart of Mary, Sacred Heart of Jesus, Chaste heart of Joseph

The apparitions of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Jesus and Mary are two of the most important theological developments in the past 400 years. Not only are these images incredibly important, they teach us so much about Jesus and Mary. As we celebrate Fathers Day this weekend let us look at a heart that is intimately tied with Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Jesus and Mary - the Most Chaste of Heart of St. Joseph.


Back in 1994, a Brazilian university student named Edson Glauber received an apparition of Jesus and Mary. Our Lady appeared to him under the title of “Queen of the Rosary and Peace” and stressed the need for conversion, Mass, Confession, and penance. Edson’s mother, Maria, would receive apparitions, too. Jesus and Mary especially stressed the importance of devotion to the Most Chaste Heart of Joseph. These apparitions continued over the years when, in March of 1998, St. Joseph himself appeared to Edson. He appeared to Edson over the course of eight days during that month, speaking more about his Chaste Heart.


St. Joseph revealed what his Most Chaste Heart looked like. It is a heart set aflame with the love of God, with white lilies spread diagonally across it. These are St. Joseph’s words from the fourth apparition. “The Heavenly Father granted me the honor of representing him, in this world, to take care of his Divine and Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. My Heart was also surprised by so such dignity, I felt incapable and undeserving of such a great favor and benefit, but I put all in the hands of the Lord and, as his servant, I was ready to do his holy will….Because of this great grace and joy that God granted my Heart and, by such great mystery, I promise to intercede before him for those who come to me, honoring this Heart of mine.”


During the weekend of Father's Day and the month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus let us honor St. Joseph, the man who raised and loved Jesus as God and his son. To celebrate and foster devotion to Saint Joseph’s Heart, he gave directions to pray to him on the first Wednesday of every month. St. Joseph also recommended the simple formula of one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory Be. There are multiple prayers to St. Joseph you can pray on the first Wednesday of every month.


Hail Joseph

Hail Joseph, Son of David, the just and the chaste,
Wisdom is with you;
Blessed are you among all men, and blessed is Jesus,
the fruit of Mary, your faithful spouse.
Holy Joseph, worthy foster-father and
guardian of Jesus Christ and of the holy Church,
pray for us sinners and obtain divine wisdom for us from God,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Memorare to Saint Joseph

Remember, O most chaste spouse of the Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that anyone who asked for your help
and sought your intercession
was left unaided.
Full of confidence in your power,
I hasten to you and beg your protection.
Listen, O foster father of the Redeemer,
to my humble prayer,
and in your goodness hear and answer me.

Amen

Private revelation to Edson Glauber de Souza Coutinho

In the morning, while I was praying, St. Joseph appeared. He was very handsome and he showed me his Most Chaste Heart. He appeared while I was praying the [above] prayer (Hail Joseph), which I had been praying in his honor for some time. Looking at me with a warm smile, he gave me the following Message:

“Spread this prayer to the whole world. Through  this prayer God wishes my name to be more known and loved. He also wants to bestow a lot of graces  through it upon those who will honor me by praying it. Those who will pray this prayer will be given many graces from Heaven. Through it, I will be often invoked by the whole world, and I will be able, by my loved and honorable heart, to grant a lot of graces to  sinners who are in need of divine help. It is important that this prayer be made known to everyone. May it reach everywhere, so all people can enjoy the goodness of God through it. This is His Most Holy Will that I am revealing to you right now” (March 29, 2002).

I felt overwhelmed by God’s presence, and I understood many things which were revealed to my heart about this devotion and about my future life and my mission. I am not worthy to receive such wonderful graces, and I deeply thanked God to have been chosen to present the Most Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph to the entire world. Who am I for this mission? Nothing, but I want to continue to be nothing so that God can do everything. Therefore, I understood that there are six different ways to honor the Heart of St. Joseph:

Image of the Most Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph1. The image of the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph, presented during the Apparition of 12/25/1996, in which Jesus and Our Lady revealed the Heart of Saint Joseph to the world.

2. The Feast of the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph, as requested by Jesus during the Apparition of 6/6/1997: “I wish the first Wednesday after the Feast of My Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary be the Feast of the Most Chaste Heart of Saint Joseph.”

3. The Chaplet of the Seven Sorrows and Seven Joys of St. Joseph, which now should be prayed with the prayer that St. Joseph gave during the Apparition  of  3/29/2002 , so that we are able to enjoy his intercession, begging his Most Holy and Mighty Name that makes all of hell tremble and disperses the demons, as Jesus revealed in an Apparition.

4. The  scapular of St. Joseph was revealed to Edson during two apparitions: on  7/14/2000, in the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Aylesfort (England), in the  same  place where the Most Holy Virgin had appeared to St. Simon Stock showing him the Scapular; the second apparition took place on 7/16/2001, on the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Cannel, in Sciacca (AG, Sicily), Italy, on the 750th Anniversary of the delivery of the Scapular to St. Simon by Our Lady.

Scapular of Saint JosephThe Scapular is a sign of protection and devotion to the Heart of St. Joseph, who wants to lead us to God and to holiness, emphasizing his virtues of purity, obedience, silence and humility, and igniting the flame of faith and love for Jesus and for the Holy Virgin Mary. St. Joseph will protect those wearing the Scapular as his property and will bestow innumerable graces through his Chaste Heart upon those who will be tempted against purity, and will protect them against the attacks by the Devil and each evil spirit. Especially young people should wear this Scapular, as they are most attacked by the Devil. Parents should recommend it to their children, since St. Joseph offers his help and protection, as he guided and protected Jesus on earth.

5. The spreading of devotion to the Heart of St. Joseph, associated with good deeds of charity in favor of the most needy, especially of the sick and dying, as St. Joseph requested in his promises in March 1998.

6. First Wednesdays should be remembered as days of special graces where St. Joseph pours out torrents  of extraordinary graces upon all those who appeal to his intercession, honoring his Most Chaste Heart. Jesus himself promised that these faithful servants will enjoy great glory in Heaven which, on the other hand, will not be given to those who will  not honor  him  as He asked.

“God  be always glorified, worshipped  and loved”

Consecration Prayer to the Three Sacred Hearts

Sacred Heart of Jesus,The Three Sacred Hearts
Immaculate Heart of Mary
and Chaste Heart of St. Joseph,
I consecrate to you this day
my mind +, my words +,
my body +, my heart + and soul +,
so that your will be done
through me this day.
Amen.

+Make the Sign of the Cross on the part of the body indicated

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like This Blog? ... Then please click to FOLLOW :)


A request was made that I make a video tutorial on how to make a Macramé Rosary. 1st effort by myself and my brother, the camera man :)
*** The tutorial shows and mentions #11 seed beads ... ERROR! LOL .. should be #6 seed beads! ***


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow Me on Pinterest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Apostle, St. John tells us exactly how to recognize the spirit of truth from the spirit of falsehood. He says "as for them, they are of the world - and the world listens to them because they speak the language of the world. But we are children of God and those who know God: LISTEN TO US. Those who are not of God REFUSE TO LISTEN TO US. That is how we can tell the spirit of truth from the spirit of falsehood." ~1 John 4:6 [The "us" to whom St. John refers are the Apostles, and their successors the Bishops.]


Abortion Alternative - The Adoption Movement


"THE BORN SUPREMACY: OUR UNBORN IDENTITY"


LUISA PICCARRETA ~ DIVINE WILL
It WILL change your life!


Prayer to avoid the Sin of PRIDE:
“Oh My Jesus help me to avoid the sin of pride when I speak in Your Name. Forgive me if I ever belittle anyone in Your holy Name. Help me to listen Jesus when Your Voice is spoken and fill me with Your Holy Spirit so that I can discern the truth of Your Word when You call out to mankind. Amen.”


A prayer of St. Teresa of Avila:
O my God! Source of all mercy! I acknowledge Your sovereign power. While recalling the wasted years that are past, I believe that You, Lord, can in an instant turn this loss to gain. Miserable as I am, yet I firmly believe that You can do all things. Please restore to me the time lost, giving me Your grace, both now and in the future, that I may appear before You in "wedding garments." Amen.


“My children, let your speech be chosen with great care—it must be a light in the world. Know and believe that all you say has repercussions in time and eternity. Therefore, choose your words with wisdom and prudence, choosing to remain silent rather than fill the air with useless chatter or worse, gossip or virulent speech. Let your speech be a perfect mirror of your peaceful heart, a heart firmly grounded in the love of God and in complete trust in His goodness. Silence is often the more virtuous path. Bridle your tongue and you will be working for peace in the world.”

In the Name of Jesus I renounce as lies all thoughts that enter my mind from the evil one who accuses. By the authority of Jesus, I command them to leave me. I consecrate my mind to God for transformation into His Thoughts for my protection, salvation and His glory.


SWANSONS ONLINE -
THE BEST QUALITY, SERVICE AND PRICES FOR ALL YOUR VITAMIN, SUPPLEMENT AND HERBAL NEEDS!!!! Been with them over 20yrs and LOVIN' IT! :)

ZULILY ~ GREAT PRICES & GREAT STUFF!

Father Donald Calloway's New Book: ROSARY GEMS
Check it out!


Please Drop by and "LIKE" Battlebeads on FaceBook

Rosary beads, Chaplets and More by BattleBeads - Home of the USA Chaplet
Please Click here and "LIKE" us today!



Why you should pray the Chaplet

Stations

Full Rosary

Chaplet of the Holy Face

St. Gertrude Chaplet


Chaplet of Protection

MUSIC



Great Older Marian Playlist!
May Each Day

One Pair of Hands


Walking With the Lord
A Video Meditation


Lectio Divina

Please join to END ABORTIONS NOW!


FREE AUDIO BOOK:
The Story of a Soul by St. Therese
ANOTHER FREE AUDIO BOOK Father Solanus Casey

Little Latin Readers

Popular Posts

Universalis (weekly) Liturgy of the Hours

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Blog List

Great Catholic Sites

Flag Counter

free counters
since 6/6/10

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.
—Editorial, Pravda, April 27th, 2009; http://english.pravda.ru/

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Just a Note:

Through the grace of God and many prayers, I survived a double surgery (with cancer) in the fall of 2008. Since then has becoming increasingly important to me to enhance my prayer life. I have taken on the task of praying for strangers and those with little hope and much adversity. To that end, I've also begun (July '09), to make rosaries and related items to put prayer into the hands of as many as I can that will PRAY for others.

The world is at the precipice ... we need to TAKE ACTION ... NOW. Time for fence sitting is quickly coming to an end. We all need to do what ever we can in the way of PRAYER & PENANCE to beg God's Grace upon humanity that we may shake away this sinfulness and pride to get back on the road that leads to heaven and our Glorious Triune God!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you have made a decision that is pleasing to God, the devil may try to make you have second thoughts. Intensify your prayer time, meditation, and good deeds. For if satan's temptations merely cause you to increase your efforts to grow in holiness, he'll have an incentive to leave you alone.
~St. Ignatius of Loyola


BATTLEBEADS UPDATES, SALES & INFO!