Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Examples of rounds and reparations - Luisa Piccarretta the Daughter of the Divine Will

Luisa in death. 
Volume 11 - 6th November, 1914
Thereafter, when returning, Blessed Jesus began to speak of these Hours of his Passion. He said:
"My daughter, know, that in making these Hours, the soul takes my thoughts and makes them her own; she takes my REPARATIONs, my prayers, my desires, my affections, even my most intimate fibers, and makes them her own. And whereby, raising herself up between Heaven and earth, she performs my own office, and as co-redemptrix, says together with Me: 'Ecce ego, mitte me' [Here I am, Lord; send me out]. I want to make REPARATION to You for everyone, to respond to You for everyone, and to intercede for the good of everyone."
I too, Jesus, united with You, take the words from your very lips, and I will say, always and in everything: "Thank You for myself and for all", in order to continue the REPARATIONs for the lack of thanksgiving.
My Jesus, I too unite myself to You; I make your prayers, your REPARATIONs and your appropriate remedies for each soul, my own. I want to mix my tears with yours, that You may never be alone, but may always have me with You, to share in your pains.
I too unite myself to You, O sweet Mama. Upon the wings of the winds I want to go around the heavens to ask the Father, the Holy Spirit and all the Angels, for an "I bless You" for Jesus, so that, as I go to Him, I may bring Him their blessings. And here on earth, I want to go to all creatures and ask, from every lip, from every heartbeat, from every step, from every breath, from every gaze, from every thought - blessings and praises for Jesus. And if no one wants to give them to me, I intend to give them for them.
O please, I beg You, my Heart - as I compassionate You and repair for the offenses which You receive from the souls who are obstinate in not wanting to convert, let us go around the earth, and wherever there are obstinate sinners, let us give them your tears to soften them, your kisses and your squeezes of love to bind them to You, in such a way that they will not be able to escape, and therefore relieve You from the pain of the loss of Judas.
O my Jesus, give myself into your hands, that You may do with me, freely, whatever You best please; and together with You, I want to follow your Will, your reparations, and suffer your pains. I want to be always around You, that there may be no offense which I do not repair; no bitterness which I do not soothe; no spit or blows that You receive, which are not followed by one kiss and caress of mine. In the falls You will suffer, my hands will always be ready to help You in order to lift You. So, I want to be always with You, O my Jesus; I do not want to leave You alone even for one minute. And to be more certain, place me inside of Yourself, and I will be in your mind, in your gazes, in your Heart, and in all of You, so that whatever You do, I may do as well. In this way, I will be able to keep You faithful company, and nothing of your pains will escape me, in order to give You my return of love for everything.
My Jesus, my thoughts are one with yours. Therefore, together with You, I pray, implore, make reparation, and excuse before the Divine Majesty all the evil that is done by all the intelligences of creatures. Permit me to take your thorns and your very Intelligence to go around together with You to all creatures to attach yours to theirs; and, with the sanctity of your Intelligence, I want to return to them the original intelligence which You created. With the sanctity of your thoughts, permit me to set all the thoughts of creatures in order in You, transfix with your thorns all the minds of creatures and give back to You the dominion and the rule of everyone. Ah yes, my Jesus, You alone be the ruler of every thought, of every affection, and of all the peoples. You alone rule everything. In this way alone will the face of the earth, which causes horror and terror to our Heavenly Father, be changed.
O my afflicted Good, I make your life my own, and together with You I intend to REPAIR for all these offenses. I want to enter into the most intimate hiding places of your Divine Heart and REPAIR with your own Heart for the most intimate and secret offenses, which You receive from your dearest ones.

My Jesus, I too unite myself to You; I make your prayers, your REPARATIONs and your appropriate remedies for each soul, my own. I want to mix my tears with yours, that You may never be alone, but may always have me with You, to share in your pains.
May each one of my thoughts flow in each one of your thoughts, to make an act of REPARATION for each evil thought, and therefore console your sad mind. I want to place my eyes in yours to share in these pains with You, and to cry with You. And wanting to REPAIR for all the distracted gazes of creatures, I offer You my gazes, always fixed in You.
Here I am, O Jesus, together with You. But I don’t have the heart to see You cast on the ground. I take You in my arms, I press You to my heart; I want to count, one by one, your strainings, and, one by one, the offenses which advance toward You, in order to give You relief for everything, REPARATION for everything, and to give You at least one act of my compassion, for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like This Blog? ... Then please click to FOLLOW :)


A request was made that I make a video tutorial on how to make a Macramé Rosary. 1st effort by myself and my brother, the camera man :)
*** The tutorial shows and mentions #11 seed beads ... ERROR! LOL .. should be #6 seed beads! ***


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow Me on Pinterest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Apostle, St. John tells us exactly how to recognize the spirit of truth from the spirit of falsehood. He says "as for them, they are of the world - and the world listens to them because they speak the language of the world. But we are children of God and those who know God: LISTEN TO US. Those who are not of God REFUSE TO LISTEN TO US. That is how we can tell the spirit of truth from the spirit of falsehood." ~1 John 4:6 [The "us" to whom St. John refers are the Apostles, and their successors the Bishops.]


Abortion Alternative - The Adoption Movement


"THE BORN SUPREMACY: OUR UNBORN IDENTITY"


LUISA PICCARRETA ~ DIVINE WILL
It WILL change your life!


Prayer to avoid the Sin of PRIDE:
“Oh My Jesus help me to avoid the sin of pride when I speak in Your Name. Forgive me if I ever belittle anyone in Your holy Name. Help me to listen Jesus when Your Voice is spoken and fill me with Your Holy Spirit so that I can discern the truth of Your Word when You call out to mankind. Amen.”


A prayer of St. Teresa of Avila:
O my God! Source of all mercy! I acknowledge Your sovereign power. While recalling the wasted years that are past, I believe that You, Lord, can in an instant turn this loss to gain. Miserable as I am, yet I firmly believe that You can do all things. Please restore to me the time lost, giving me Your grace, both now and in the future, that I may appear before You in "wedding garments." Amen.


“My children, let your speech be chosen with great care—it must be a light in the world. Know and believe that all you say has repercussions in time and eternity. Therefore, choose your words with wisdom and prudence, choosing to remain silent rather than fill the air with useless chatter or worse, gossip or virulent speech. Let your speech be a perfect mirror of your peaceful heart, a heart firmly grounded in the love of God and in complete trust in His goodness. Silence is often the more virtuous path. Bridle your tongue and you will be working for peace in the world.”

In the Name of Jesus I renounce as lies all thoughts that enter my mind from the evil one who accuses. By the authority of Jesus, I command them to leave me. I consecrate my mind to God for transformation into His Thoughts for my protection, salvation and His glory.


SWANSONS ONLINE -
THE BEST QUALITY, SERVICE AND PRICES FOR ALL YOUR VITAMIN, SUPPLEMENT AND HERBAL NEEDS!!!! Been with them over 20yrs and LOVIN' IT! :)

ZULILY ~ GREAT PRICES & GREAT STUFF!

Father Donald Calloway's New Book: ROSARY GEMS
Check it out!


Please Drop by and "LIKE" Battlebeads on FaceBook

Rosary beads, Chaplets and More by BattleBeads - Home of the USA Chaplet
Please Click here and "LIKE" us today!



Why you should pray the Chaplet

Stations

Full Rosary

Chaplet of the Holy Face

St. Gertrude Chaplet


Chaplet of Protection

MUSIC



Great Older Marian Playlist!
May Each Day

One Pair of Hands


Walking With the Lord
A Video Meditation


Lectio Divina

Please join to END ABORTIONS NOW!


FREE AUDIO BOOK:
The Story of a Soul by St. Therese
ANOTHER FREE AUDIO BOOK Father Solanus Casey

Little Latin Readers

Popular Posts

Universalis (weekly) Liturgy of the Hours

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Blog List

Great Catholic Sites

Flag Counter

free counters
since 6/6/10

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.
—Editorial, Pravda, April 27th, 2009; http://english.pravda.ru/

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Just a Note:

Through the grace of God and many prayers, I survived a double surgery (with cancer) in the fall of 2008. Since then has becoming increasingly important to me to enhance my prayer life. I have taken on the task of praying for strangers and those with little hope and much adversity. To that end, I've also begun (July '09), to make rosaries and related items to put prayer into the hands of as many as I can that will PRAY for others.

The world is at the precipice ... we need to TAKE ACTION ... NOW. Time for fence sitting is quickly coming to an end. We all need to do what ever we can in the way of PRAYER & PENANCE to beg God's Grace upon humanity that we may shake away this sinfulness and pride to get back on the road that leads to heaven and our Glorious Triune God!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you have made a decision that is pleasing to God, the devil may try to make you have second thoughts. Intensify your prayer time, meditation, and good deeds. For if satan's temptations merely cause you to increase your efforts to grow in holiness, he'll have an incentive to leave you alone.
~St. Ignatius of Loyola


BATTLEBEADS UPDATES, SALES & INFO!