Thursday, June 9, 2011

HELP! The beads are TAKING OVER!

Now that I have your attention, it's been suggested to me on more than one occasion that besides posting articles, info and devotions on this blog, being it's for BATTLEBEADS, I should also post about stock and what's new. I had intended to do this, but somehow, all the other stuff just seemed more important. So, I'll try harder to incorporate sales and stock stuff in here as well!

A reminder that all rosaries and chaplets that leave my hands are first touched to a 1st class Relic of Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, making your items a 3rd class Relic (documentation on site). This is done automatically and you receive a little insert about it. Additionally, it's not up on the site, but I ALSO have 3rd class Relics of all the Apostles, the manger, our Lady's veil, St. Joseph, St. John the Baptist, the True Cross and a few others that I will gladly touch your items to if requested. I do have available a few pieces of lace that were touched directly to the above items that I will inclose in your order upon request WHILE SUPPLY LASTS! It will be about an inch and come in a resealable baggie with documentation. But you must ask for this! 

Just a little update on what's going on with wires, stones, new stuff and old stock :) We're approaching Graduation and Father's Day, Weddings and many other commemorative times during the summer months. I wanted to let you all know I have a LOT of stock that's waiting to jump onto wire and be a treasure for you or a loved one and lots too that is already up on the site and waiting to find a new home! Please note that the website's navagation is the blue vertical bar on the left which opens to expand for links in and outside of BattleBeads. There's almost 4 pages of rosaries and a fairly good selection of chaplets. If you know of a devotion or chaplet that's not listed, just let me know and I'll add it along with the instructions. There's also a section for Adornment which includes religious and secular items such as bracelets, necklaces, earrings and finger/toe rings. Many things available on the site, if it can be made with beads, wire or cord, I'm your gal! ;)

Also a section for a bit out of the unusual. I've designed some unusual rosaries which incorporate all the 59 beads, yet have a different look and style than what you might be used to seeing. You'll either love 'em or hate 'em! There are 'Peace Wheels', Rosary Tree's and more that are decorative as well as functional! This is the home of the "Papa's Prayers®" rosary addition! How often do we forget the Pater, Ave and Glory for the intentions of the Pope after the rosary? Well just clip this little addition on your rosary and never forget again! LOL I also take special orders and have been known to work with folks to literally make their dreams come true! More than one person has approached me after having a dream about an item and we worked together until the design came out just right! I really enjoy the challenge of that particular aspect of designing and welcome any suggestions, ideas or dreams you may want to share and have brought to life!

For those that might not realize, I do also offer copper, brass, bronze, aluminum, nickel siver, sterling silver and gold filled items. I'm excited because they're now offering a new sterling filled wire that wears just like the gold filled and is considered a lifetime product. This is a good thing now with silver (as of this writing) nearing $40/oz! I have absolutely no qualms about the gold/silver filled wire and findings. From jewelers I've spoken with and all that I've read, it absolutely is considered fine jewelry and will wear and last a LIFETIME, as well as regular 14K or sterling. I should mention that I only buy the 14KGF wire. Not that there's anything wrong with the 12K or 10K, I just like the 14K better ... personal preference. So I'm excited to start making things with this. I'm also getting more familiar with wire wrapping now, which is going to help make the rosaries a bit more decorative when it comes to Pater's and perhaps designs in general.









  I also have some nice shell rectangles and 6mm India glass beads in purple, aqua, green and white which would make very nice pieces. Actually, I have enough beads here in my little leaky roofed home to keep several small armies in rosaries and chaplets for eons ... well at least a decade at any rate! Semi-precious stones as well as Swarovski Crystals, Czech druks and crystals, Hematite, Lapis Lazuli, Denim Lapis, Quartz, Aventurine, Jade, Onyx and on and on ... oh just too much to mention. And if I don't have what you want, I'll special order it. "I always do my best to accommodate requests!"  Just ask my customers :)

Gift boxes and rosary containers are available on the Other Religious Items page along with other artisan products and perhaps some resale items as I come across them. If I see something that I know I can pass along for a good price, it will be on this page with the rest. There seems to be so much more to say, but I don't want this to turn into a book, so, I'll just keep you updated here as thoughts or stock changes! If you got this far, thanks for your time and may God bless you and yours!

Oh I couldn't close without mentioning the USA Chaplet. This is a fairly newly Church approved devotion that may now be freely disseminated among the faithful all over the world. There is a long version and a short version. It receive the Nihil Obstat in April 2010 and I think it's very important for the times in which we live. The nice thing about it is that it can be for ANY COUNTRY, by simply changing USA to whatever country you wish to pray for. The prayers also begs mercy for the faithful, lukewarm, fallen away, those that don't know God and those that can't speak for themselves. Please take a moment to review the new prayers which I believe are sorely needed today. There is no need to buy beads for this devotion. I've had beautiful 4x6 laminated cards printed up with instructions and even provided a file on the site where you can copy and print your own up for free! The main objective here is to get the prayers said, not sell beads!
Thanks again and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like This Blog? ... Then please click to FOLLOW :)


A request was made that I make a video tutorial on how to make a Macramé Rosary. 1st effort by myself and my brother, the camera man :)
*** The tutorial shows and mentions #11 seed beads ... ERROR! LOL .. should be #6 seed beads! ***


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow Me on Pinterest
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Apostle, St. John tells us exactly how to recognize the spirit of truth from the spirit of falsehood. He says "as for them, they are of the world - and the world listens to them because they speak the language of the world. But we are children of God and those who know God: LISTEN TO US. Those who are not of God REFUSE TO LISTEN TO US. That is how we can tell the spirit of truth from the spirit of falsehood." ~1 John 4:6 [The "us" to whom St. John refers are the Apostles, and their successors the Bishops.]


Abortion Alternative - The Adoption Movement


"THE BORN SUPREMACY: OUR UNBORN IDENTITY"


LUISA PICCARRETA ~ DIVINE WILL
It WILL change your life!


Prayer to avoid the Sin of PRIDE:
“Oh My Jesus help me to avoid the sin of pride when I speak in Your Name. Forgive me if I ever belittle anyone in Your holy Name. Help me to listen Jesus when Your Voice is spoken and fill me with Your Holy Spirit so that I can discern the truth of Your Word when You call out to mankind. Amen.”


A prayer of St. Teresa of Avila:
O my God! Source of all mercy! I acknowledge Your sovereign power. While recalling the wasted years that are past, I believe that You, Lord, can in an instant turn this loss to gain. Miserable as I am, yet I firmly believe that You can do all things. Please restore to me the time lost, giving me Your grace, both now and in the future, that I may appear before You in "wedding garments." Amen.


“My children, let your speech be chosen with great care—it must be a light in the world. Know and believe that all you say has repercussions in time and eternity. Therefore, choose your words with wisdom and prudence, choosing to remain silent rather than fill the air with useless chatter or worse, gossip or virulent speech. Let your speech be a perfect mirror of your peaceful heart, a heart firmly grounded in the love of God and in complete trust in His goodness. Silence is often the more virtuous path. Bridle your tongue and you will be working for peace in the world.”

In the Name of Jesus I renounce as lies all thoughts that enter my mind from the evil one who accuses. By the authority of Jesus, I command them to leave me. I consecrate my mind to God for transformation into His Thoughts for my protection, salvation and His glory.


SWANSONS ONLINE -
THE BEST QUALITY, SERVICE AND PRICES FOR ALL YOUR VITAMIN, SUPPLEMENT AND HERBAL NEEDS!!!! Been with them over 20yrs and LOVIN' IT! :)

ZULILY ~ GREAT PRICES & GREAT STUFF!

Father Donald Calloway's New Book: ROSARY GEMS
Check it out!


Please Drop by and "LIKE" Battlebeads on FaceBook

Rosary beads, Chaplets and More by BattleBeads - Home of the USA Chaplet
Please Click here and "LIKE" us today!



Why you should pray the Chaplet

Stations

Full Rosary

Chaplet of the Holy Face

St. Gertrude Chaplet


Chaplet of Protection

MUSIC



Great Older Marian Playlist!
May Each Day

One Pair of Hands


Walking With the Lord
A Video Meditation


Lectio Divina

Please join to END ABORTIONS NOW!


FREE AUDIO BOOK:
The Story of a Soul by St. Therese
ANOTHER FREE AUDIO BOOK Father Solanus Casey

Little Latin Readers

Popular Posts

Universalis (weekly) Liturgy of the Hours

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Blog List

Great Catholic Sites

Flag Counter

free counters
since 6/6/10

It must be said, that like the breaking of a great dam, the American decent into Marxism is happening with breath taking speed, against the back drop of a passive, hapless sheeple, excuse me dear reader, I meant people.
—Editorial, Pravda, April 27th, 2009; http://english.pravda.ru/

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Just a Note:

Through the grace of God and many prayers, I survived a double surgery (with cancer) in the fall of 2008. Since then has becoming increasingly important to me to enhance my prayer life. I have taken on the task of praying for strangers and those with little hope and much adversity. To that end, I've also begun (July '09), to make rosaries and related items to put prayer into the hands of as many as I can that will PRAY for others.

The world is at the precipice ... we need to TAKE ACTION ... NOW. Time for fence sitting is quickly coming to an end. We all need to do what ever we can in the way of PRAYER & PENANCE to beg God's Grace upon humanity that we may shake away this sinfulness and pride to get back on the road that leads to heaven and our Glorious Triune God!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you have made a decision that is pleasing to God, the devil may try to make you have second thoughts. Intensify your prayer time, meditation, and good deeds. For if satan's temptations merely cause you to increase your efforts to grow in holiness, he'll have an incentive to leave you alone.
~St. Ignatius of Loyola


BATTLEBEADS UPDATES, SALES & INFO!